We recently hosted our “Doing Cloud Right Webinar” with Jez Humble (DORA CTO, Author) and Anders Wallgren (Electric Cloud CTO). Here are just a few great insights:
“It’s not just about adopting cloud, it’s about using cloud in essential ways that matter. Only 22% of teams are actually doing cloud the right way.” – Jez Humble
“Companies that fully take advantage of doing cloud right increase velocity, quality and don’t face trade-offs.” – Anders Wallgren
The recently published results from the 2018 DORA State of DevOps Report shows that “doing cloud right” is the largest predictor of DevOps success. It’s not enough to just move to the cloud. Instead, organizations must adopt the 5 Key Cloud Practices of on-demand self-service, broad access, resource pooling, elasticity, and measured service to be truly successful.
The result? Organizations that do are 23 times more likely to be elite performers!
Watch this insightful webinar to learn:
- Why these 5 Keys are so critical to becoming an elite performer
- How the right approach to continuous delivery enables better cloud adoption
- Strategies for building pipelines that enable the 5 Keys to doing cloud right
- How the right architecture choices help improve continuous delivery
- How to future-proof your delivery pipeline to support next generation operations and cloud infrastructure
Latest posts by Electric Cloud (see all)
- Electric Cloud Named a Leading DevOps Vendor for the 2018 DevOps Industry Awards - October 9, 2018
- Webinar Recap: Doing Cloud Right – 5 Keys to Becoming an Elite DevOps Performer - October 8, 2018
- Key Takeaways from Continuous Discussions(#c9d9) Takeaways Episode 91: Gene Kim and DOES’18 Speakers #2 - October 3, 2018